WACU Scholarship Information
The Women for ACU awards scholarships of up to $2,000 per fall and spring semester each academic year to qualified applicants. The scholarships may be renewed for a second year if the student remains in good standing with the university and maintains a minimum GPA of 3.0.
Who is eligible to apply:
- Men and women with sophomore or junior hours and who have already completed three semesters at ACU
- 3.0 GPA minimum
- Active on campus and in the local community
- Active in an Abilene-area church
- Financial need
Two letters of recommendation are required. These letters may be mailed to the scholarship committee at ACU Box 29133, Abilene, TX 79699, and should come from:
- An ACU faculty or staff member who can speak about the applicant's character and involvement on campus, and
- A member of an Abilene church the applicant is currently attending or local community group with which the applicant is involved.
The letters should reference the applicant's character and involvement with the group's work.
The application form for a WACU scholarship can be obtained from the Student Financial Aid Office beginning in January of each year, or filled out and submitted below:
Before form display start date.